Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sally Hansen 'Pumpkin Spice'

Here's another one I couldn't wait to get my hands on. I stalked my local Walgreens & CVS for a few weeks after seeing this on www.Scrangie.com. It's 'Pumpkin Spice' from the new collection by Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line.

I was hoping this would be a dead on dupe for China Glaze 'Fortune Teller' but it's not exact. I don't have both to do a comparison shot....I wish I did because 'Fortune Teller' is a serious lemming of mine.

Formula is decent. It starts off sheer and builds to the brownish base you see. The glitter is an orange/rusty color. This is three coats of 'Pumpkin Spice' with no top coat.




3 comments:

  1. Is Fortune Teller still one of your lemmings? I have an unloved bottle I'd love to find a new home for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! really? Do you want to sell or trade? Do you happen to have a lemming list? I have some HTF China Glaze holos that are HTF. Brand new.

    ReplyDelete