Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kleancolor's 'Holo Pink'

Who says money can't buy love? Because I'm pretty much in love with this polish. I'm drooling over a polish that only cost me $1.75. I purchased Kleancolor's 'Holo Pink' off of www.BeautyJoint.com and it's down right fabulous. The holographic sparkle in the sun is to die for.

The color is a little less 'salmon' pink than shown in the photos, and it's more of a soft baby pink. If you don't own this I highly suggest you purchase it. And for the price how can you really say no?


Interior lighting. No flash.



Interior lighting with flash.

Interior lighting with flash. There was no sun out at 11pm last night :(

2 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty!!! :D I've been dying to place an order for the Chunky Holos and a bunch of other Kleancolor polishes. I'm adding this pretty pink to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get any of them you have to get this one! This photo does it no justice!!

    ReplyDelete