Monday, August 1, 2011

China Glaze - 2Nite

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I was planning on posting over the weekend but it just didn't happen. On Saturday morning I went on an insane polish haul with my best friend (and fellow enabler). We went to 8ty8 Beauty and spent just about 2 hours there.  I haven't done a final count yet, but I think I'm around 50 bottles.

Anyway, today's post is China Glaze's '2Nite' from the discontinued OMG collection. I purchased this one off of Ebay earlier this Spring. I think I paid around $15-$17 for this one, which I had a hard time doing but I'm so in love with it so I don't regret it. It's light blue with amazing holographic shine. In certain light it reminds me of a cornflower blue.  This is two coats of '2Nite', 1 coat of Seche Vite, and 1 additional coat of '2Nite' over the SV.

The formula on this was so-so. It takes a little getting used to. I've read to not use a base coat but I always use OPI's Nail Envy. The first coat seems to drag around the cuticle area, and you definitely need a second coat to even it out....but with amazing rainbows like this who cares how many coats you need?!?! I have a bad habit of going over my polish multiple times so it might be user error.

I must have taken about 100 photos and I'm really not happy with any of them. The macro on my camera picks up every imperfection possible. Things I don't see IRL, I see in the photos :( 

China G'aze '2Nite'....awkward angle, but do you see the holo?!??!

Exterior lighting. Indirect sunlight.

Not color accurate but it really shows the holo. This photo was in a dark car, with the flash.

Exterior lighting.






















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment