Saturday, August 20, 2011

NYX Girls 'Maui Sunrise'

Maui WOWie! The swatches of today's post are NYX Girls 'Maui Sunrise'. I found a supply store in my local flea market that has a HUGE display of NYX Girls. It's like a dream come true. This polish? Amazing.

The formula here is excellent. Smooth and easy to control. It's a bright pink with gold shimmer. In the bottle it reminded me of OPI 'Senorita Bonita' or China Glaze 'Strawberry Fields' but in person this isn't a dupe. It's definitely different. I'm really loving this. I just did a quick swatch for these photos but I can't wait to wear this again.

The photos below are two coats of 'Maui Sunrise' and no top coat.




1 comment:

  1. Gah, I wish I had found your blog earlier. I recently ordered a few Nyx Girls polishes, but I had a hard time finding swatches so I only did a safe purchase of 3 bottles of heart and star shaped glitters. I really like this too though!

    ReplyDelete