Sunday, August 7, 2011

OPI - DS Signature

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm super sad it's over due to the fact I have to go to work tomorrow :(

I wore OPI's 'DS Signature' yesterday for the first time in a while. I keep seeing swatches of it on other blogs and falling in love, only to remember that I already own this. I went to the Bronx Zoo yesterday and I knew I would be spending the day outside, so I wanted something super holographic. Unfortunately, the weather yesterday was overcast and humid so my nails were a little less magical than they could have been.

My camera also died while at the zoo, so the following photos were taken with my camera phone. Please excuse the blur.

'DS Signature' is a light pink holographic polish, which in my opinion leans a little mauve. The photos below are three effortless coats. It dries fast and shiny, and it's also incredibly smooth. The formula on this is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment