Friday, August 26, 2011

NYX Girls 'Turks & Caicos'

Today I have 'Turks & Caicos' by NYX Girls. I found this one at a local flea market for $1.99. Score! I love good cheap polish. NYX Girls has impressed me, especially at $1.99. Since I've been buying from mostly independant beauty supply stores lately and not Ulta I enjoy my savings. Savings = more polish purchases :)

'Turks & Caicos' is a medium blue jelly with pieces of holographic glitter. It's much darker in the bottle than what I was able to get on my nail. It also leans a little more purple than I expected. I would consider OPI's 'Last Friday Night' a close cousin to this polish.

The photos below are three coats of 'Turks & Caicos' with no top coat.
I smudged my middle nail and thought I did a good job touching it up, but clearly there is an area that's not the same as the others lol. Formula was ok, a little goopy but I may have been trying to rush it and build the color too quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment