Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Layout & Current Bottle Count

First of all, I want to thank my new followers! Yay! I get super excited each time I come on and see that I have a new follower. Thank you for joining my blog and any suggestions on how I could make this blog better are more than welcome.

I was having a ton of trouble getting the 'Design' portion of Blogger to load on AOL, so I decided to see if it would work on Internet Explorer and it sure does. I obviously should have tried it sooner. I hope the new layout is fun for everyone, I'm excited about it.

This weekend I did a current bottle count and it's time for rehab ;)
After my haul on Saturday (approx 50 bottles) I figured it was time to do a count. In the past I've purchased numerous bottles of the same color (on more than one occasion) so I started writing them down in a book. I'm up to 411 bottles, and that's the ones I can account for. I know I have TONS more hiding around my room. I know I also have at least 30 different treatments too. My helmer needs some serious reorganizing!

I'm still trying to do a new mani a day, and trying to post at least every other day.
Thank you all again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment