Sunday, August 21, 2011

NYX Girls 'Sea Of Cortez'

Ladies, here is another NYX Girls polish that knocked my socks off. It's NYX Girls 'Sea of Cortez'. It has the same great shimmer as NYX Girls 'Maui Sunrise' as seen in the last post.

'Sea of Cortez' is a color that I want to jump into. I can't get enough of this and it's definitely made it into my top 20 polishes. It's a gorgeous teal polish with gold and light green/blue shimmer. It's hard to describe and these pictures don't do it justice.

Have a weakness for teal polish? Add this to your collection. You will not be disappointed!!!

The photos below are two coats of 'Sea of Cortez' with no top coat.




3 comments:

  1. I'm not into teal that much, but this is very pretty.

    (hello, I just found your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to Haul of Fame....where nail polish is the best thing around lol

    ReplyDelete