Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wet n' Wild Ready To Pounce

I've been stalking the local drugstores for the Wet n' Wild On The Prowl collection since I first saw the swatches. When I say stalking I really mean it. I finally stopped last week and gave up hope lol. I was able to snag a few of them, one of them Ready To Pounce. Ready To Pounce is a deep purple with a shimmer finish. In certain light it almost looks black, but when the light hits you can see it's purple. It's really gorgeous and the formula was great for the price.

(BTW, my new favorite blog is http://www.nouveaucheap.com/, I got out of make up in the past few years and just used my HG finds, but she now has me stalking the drugstores for Wet n' Wild nail polish AND new make up lol)

The swatches below are two coats of Ready To Pounce and a coat of Seche Vite.


4 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy you found a few of these! *throws confetti* This looks gorgeous on you! :D

    I have given up. I just can't do it anymore. I hunted and hunted for the Bloom Megalasts in the spring. Never found them. I hunted and hunted for Mermaid's Cove after that. Never found them. (Though one of my buddies was kind enough to send me 3 from that collection! Bless her heart!) I hunted and hunted for Inked after that. I don't know a single person who found them (including me). And then On The Prowl came out. I needed that collection more than any of the others. I stalked and hunted like a crazy woman, 5, 6 drugstores a day (not including the ones I was revisiting to check on them). I never found them. I hunted in four different states. Yeah, I know...it's cray-cray. And...I am so over it now.

    I am just being happy for the people that could find them and that's all now. I'm not going to go out of my way for these collections anymore. It's like chasing that guy who will never notice, pointless. There is plenty of other polish in the sea...

    OMG I am so sorry for turning my comment into a rant, lol! *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I Drink, I feel like you do--I searched and hunted and stalked and FINALLY got my hands on ONE of the On The Prowl polishes.

    KW, that purple looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    @ I Drink Nail Polish - I also checked in three states. I totally understand your rant. I don't know why these aren't showing up. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there stalking drugstores!!

    ReplyDelete