Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award










I came home to a pleasant surprise tonight, I received the Liebster Blog Award from Amanda @ Amandalandish!!!

I've been following Amanda's blog for a couple of weeks now, and just the fact that she nominated me is an honor - since her nails are P-E-R-F-E-C-T. After I read up on the Liebster Blog Award, it came to my memory that I received this in September from Meghan @ Pinupcherrymakeup and I never got around to returning the favor, so I sincerely apologize Meghan!

A little background on the Liebster Blog Award is it goes to newer blogs with less than 200 followers (I chose under 300, I couldn't help myself lol). You're only supposed to pass it on to 5, but I love the following blogs and honestly think they each deserve some love. In no particular order:

Strictly nail polish:
Amandalandish
Alexandra RC
I Drink Nail Polish
STRONGnails
Lacquer Ninja
The Lacquer Lounge

Nail polish, Perfume, etc:
Bubbles & Baubles

Nail polish & Make up:
Pinupcherrymakeup


Here are the guidelines for the Liebster if you would like to participate and pass this on. If not no hard feelings, I'm happy to just look at your swatches and read your posts :)
Here are the "rules" for winning this award:
-Copy and paste the award on your blog.
-Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
-Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
-Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

Thank you to all of my followers who have stuck with me! I plan on having a giveaway for the holidays, so stay tuned! XoXo

2 comments:

  1. You're too sweet to nominate me back! Completely shocked me when I saw my blog listed. Thank you so much for your kind words and I look forward to seeing more posts from you soon :)

    One of my favorite things about this award is seeing all the other new blogs out there. I'm so excited to read the other blogs you nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! You're a doll, and I'll have to get busy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete