Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ozotic Elytra 528 (Over Color Club Blue-topia)

I had been stalking the http://www.shop.llarowe.com/ page for Glitter Gal's Lizard Belly to come back in stock when I saw that they now carried OZOTIC and shipped within the US. This was a DREAM come true. I've been lemming the Ozotic polishes for as long as I could remember, and at the time I thought I would never get them. I wanted to buy from PicturePolish but hated the thought they could possibly get lost in transit and I would be out of luck.

I was on my 10am break at work when I saw these. I immediately ordered Ozotic Elytra # 528 and # 529. I was so excited I missed the multi-chromes. (I still have yet to order them, shame on me). I checked the USPS tracking site multiple times a day for updates, and when I saw it was delivered I drove an hour home just to grab them out of the mailbox. It was love at first sight! It's the most gorgeous multichrome glitter I've ever seen.

I've seen 528 layered mostly over black, so I wanted to try something a little different. I figured I would try Color Club's Blue-topia which is a dark blue jelly. I used two coats of Color Club Blue-Topia and three coats of Ozotic Elytra 528. Over blue, the green/teal is very prominant. I have since tried two coats over black, which I now prefer as all the colors have a chance to really show (I will have swatches up of that in another post).

Without further rambling.....here we go! (I couldn't narrow down the photos on this one either, so enjoy the extra photos!)

Up first is Blue-topia by itself, just for your reference.









2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks so much for the review!!! This looks amazing over medium blue shimmer as well!

    ReplyDelete