Friday, October 14, 2011

Butter London Victoriana

Good Morning! Today I've got Butter London's Victoriana for review. I also picked this one up during the Ulta B1G1 sale. I had been eyeing this one for a while and would always pick it up and put it down.

Victoriana looks like a deep teal with silver shimmer in the bottle. On my hands it looks a little more slate blue, which I was disappointed about. It's still very pretty, and for some odd reason looks pretty teal in these photos. I found the formula on this to be thick and a little draggy. I had to be careful as I got some cuticle pull in which I needed a third coat to cover. Please excuse the chips! I forgot to take a photo of this before I went to work and abused my nails all day.

This is three coats of Victoriana and a coat of Seche Vite.


No comments:

Post a Comment