Monday, October 3, 2011

Color Club Yum Gum

Good evening! I said I would be back today, and I am making a last minute effort to post before midnight! I planned on scheduling all of my posts tonight but then got stuck at work late. I hate how life gets in the way lol.

Today I have another polish from Color Club's Wicked Sweet collection. This one is called Yum Gum, and you guessed it, it smells just like bubble gum. I think the scented polishes are fun and interesting. I don't own any others except for this collection. Yum Gum is a light/medium creme pink. When I put this on I instantly thought this would be the perfect Barbie pink.

The photos below are two coats of Yum Gum, no top coat.
This is also the longest you will see my nails for a while. They went nubbin after this, and to the extreme nub today  :(


1 comment: