Saturday, October 22, 2011

Color Club Fame and Fortune

Good Morning! Happy Saturday! Today's post is all about Color Club's Fame and Fortune from the Backstage Pass collection. This is one of the two I was missing during the original collection post I did.

It's my 26th birthday today, so I figured I would pick a polish related to that. Something fun and flashy! The name in itself speaks for the year I would like to have. I'm all about the possibility of any Fortune this year (hello, I'd like to win the lotto!) and if I had to incorporate Fame into my plans for this year, I would like my blog to be a little more well known (but not quite 'famous' as I do this for pure fun and enjoyment, and want to keep it that way)

I layered Fame and Fortune over OPI's Koala Bear-y. Fame and Fortune has 'shards' of holographic glitter pieces. It reminds me of broken glass/mosaic pieces. It's really beautiful. The base is a little sheer so I decided to layer it, and OPI Koala Bear-y seemed to be the perfect match. Koala Bear-y is a beautiful berry pink and the formula is fantastic. Fame and Fortune is easier to work with than the rest of the Backstage Pass collection, but with any large glitter pieces can be a little tricky to place.

The photos below show 2 coats of Color Club Fame and Fortune, 1 coat of OPI Koala Bear-y and a coat of Seche Vite.



3 comments: