Monday, October 10, 2011

Glitter Gal Green 3D Holographic

Happy Monday :)  I've also been sucked into the Glitter Gal craze. I waited for Lizard Belly to come back in stock, when I saw a swatch of Glitter Gal's Green 3D Holographic polish on VampyVarnish. I needed this polish, as IMO it seemed to be the most holographic of the bunch reviewed.

Glitter Gal Green 3D Holographic nail polish is packed with linear holo. The polish looks green in some lighting and angles, and looks more silver in others. Either way it's beautiful. I had a hard time photographing the holo-goodness, then I had a hard time eliminating photos. Formula was good and easy to work with. It dried smooth and quickly, and was opaque in two coats. I also wore this polish for 3-4 days, which is something I never do. I didn't want to take it off.

The photos below are two coats of Glitter Gal Green, a coat of Seche Vite, and another coat of Green. I hate the lighting in the last 4 photos but it really shows the holographic effects.






2 comments: