Sunday, October 9, 2011

Butter London All Hail The Queen

Hello :)  Today's post feature's Butter London's All Hail The Queen. I actually picked up my very first Butter London polishes during Ulta's B1G1 sale on 9/20. In case you missed out, the sale is currently B2G1, which is a little bit of a savings from their normal $14.00 price tag. I picked up All Hail The Queen, Victoriana, Bluey and No More Waity Katie. I've always been intrigued by Butter London but I feel as if they aren't unique enough to warrant the $14.00 price tag.

All Hail The Queen is a taupe with very subtle shimmer. I noticed more (red/pink) shimmer in the bottle than on my nails to be honest. I've read multiple reviews where they have said this is a holo polish, but I just don't see it. Maybe my bottle is a dud? IMO it looks a little more speckled than anything. Overall it's a really pretty polish and I'm happy to have it. The formula was good and easy to work with. I found the brush to be a little short, but I can't complain since I barely needed any clean up. I'm not a big fan of neutral colors but this may be my go-to polish when I need a neutral.

The photos below are two coats of All Hail The Queen and a coat of Seche Vite.




No comments:

Post a Comment