Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Orly 'Here Comes Trouble'

After Bettina's 'Mojito' another untried green polish came to mind. I remembered I had purchased Orly's 'Here Comes Trouble' about a month ago when I first saw it.

So here is Orly's 'Here Comes Trouble' and I'm pretty much at a loss for words. This polish? Simply amazing. I'm not sure how else to describe it. My first thought? How has this sat in my Helmer with no attention for so long? It's amazing and needs to be flashed around just so. 

It's a bright green packed with different size glitter. It reminds me of grass. For a glitter polish it's rather smooth. It was opaque in two coats. No annoying third coat needed.

The below photos are without top coat. I was so excited to take photos, I completely forgot to add a top coat.

Don't own this? Go get it. You won't be disappointed.
(FYI - I found this on sale at Sally's for $4.99 and I've seen it at CVS as well)


Hellllllllo glitter <3


















Simply amazing.

::::drooling::::


(Please excuse the cuticles. They once again got in a war with my cuticle trimmer and clippers)


No comments:

Post a Comment