Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introduction

Hello, fellow polish lovers. After putting this off for quite some time and constantly making excuses not to join the blogging world, I am finally getting my feet wet. I have waaaay too many bottles of nail polish not to do anything with them (plus, I need an excuse to keep shopping!).


I am a nail polish hoarder who resides in New York. I currently have over 300 bottles of polish. My first bottle of polish was OPI's 'Espresso Your Style' sometime around 2007. I was an OPI only girl until January 2011 when OPI release 'Black Shatter'. Once I finally got my hands on Shatter, I realized that I didn't have any neons or anything obnoxiously bright. I took a step back from my OPI collection and within a 6 month time span I have collected approximately 200 additional bottles of polish. I have found a new love for China Glaze and Essie. My recent hauls have included brands such as  Orly, Kleancolor, NYX Girls, Nfu Oh's, and a few Nubar. My love for nail polish in the past year has really taken on a life of it's own.

I check the polish blogs that I follow daily and I'm always so excited when I see swatches of something I don't have, or combinations I've never thought of. I'm hoping to do the same for anyone who comes across this blog.

Let's squash these lemmings one haul at a time  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment