Friday, July 22, 2011

Kleancolor 'Metallic Aqua'

Holy....metallic shine! I purchased Kleancolor 'Metallic Aqua' during my haul from BeautyJoint.com. I clearly don't own anything like this, at all. I looked through my stash and this is definitely unique.

This was almost a 1 coater. I did a second coat just to be sure. The first coat went on fabulous, where I had a little more trouble with the second coat. It seemed to get a little thick and harder to work with. I'm not sure if it was user error or just the formula. I also have Kleancolor's 'Metallic Pink' as a pedi, which definitely makes it into my top 5 pink shades (I would share, but I don't think anyone wants to see my feet!).

The photos below are two coat of 'Metallic Aqua' and one coat of Seche Vite top coat.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Interior lighting

$1.75 goodness thanks to BeautyJoint.com (although I recently saw these in the dollar store at the Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ.







No comments:

Post a Comment