Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haul-erific!

Could the tile of this post be any cheesier? lol. I received my haul from BeautyJoint.com on Thursday. I purchased all of the Kleancolor chunky holos and the metallics, as well as a few of the regular holos. I also picked up 3 NYX Girl polishes to try out. I picked three that I had seen swatched on another blog and HAD to have (Dorothy, Algae and True Navy).  I swatched Kleancolor's Black Chunky Holo over Hard Candy's Beetle and it looked like snake skin. AMAZING. I didn't get a chance to take photos of it before I took it off, but it's on my agenda. The polish itself had good dry time and for $1.75 you can't go wrong. The only thing I did notice was that the polish smelled like Benjamin Moore wall paint. It was super stinky; stinky to the point where I smelled it on my nails hours later. Would I skip using it because of the funk? Absolutely not.

I was beyond happy to come home on Thursday and see this at my doorstep.

It wasn't shipped like this. This was after I tore apart the bubble wrap to uncover all of the goodies. The polish itself came very neatly.
When I arrived home on Friday I had my purchase from Fabuloustreet.com sitting at my doorstep as well. What a good way to end the week!
Nfh Oh's # 51, 40 and 52 (#52 as seen in the previous posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment