Thursday, July 28, 2011

NYX Girls 'Algae' with 'Aqua Glitter' and 'Maven'

A few weeks ago I picked up two NYX Girl glitter polishes at XSRE in Lawrence, NY (they have 3 NY locations and 1 in NJ). I found 'Aqua Glitter' and 'Maven'. The bases are close in color but the glitter itself is different enough to own both.

The photos below are one coat of 'Aqua Glitter' and 'Maven' over my existing 'Algae' mani, which I thought would be the perfect base. Alone 'Aqua Glitter' and 'Maven' are a little to sheer for my liking.

Since I started this blog I've been painting my nails every day and taking photos, and making sure I'm trying to update the posts every other day. I figured a great way to swatch more would be to use the layering polishes I have over existing manis. So here we go....

NYX Girls 'Maven' vs. 'Aqua Glitter'



NYX Girls 'Aqua Glitter'

NYX Girls 'Maven'



















NYX Girls 'Aqua Glitter'

NYX Girls 'Maven'

No comments:

Post a Comment