Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Color Club ~ Wink, Wink, Twinkle.

After obsessing about Color Club's 'Starry Temptress' collection like a mad woman, I found it at 8ty8beauty.com. Without hesitation I purchased the entire collection and I'm so glad I did.
I've tried almost all of them, I only 2 left to wear. They all have great pigmentation and dry time (as do all Color Club polishes IMO). While it's extremely hard to pick a favorite, if I was forced to ' Wink, Wink, Twinkle' just might be it.

I'll stop the talking and get to the swatches.
I think the photos below can speak for themselves!  ;)

Wink, Wink, Twinkle.  Am I the only one drooling?


Interior lighting.















I took these photos with my camera phone before I started swatching. This polish totally deserves better than camera phone pictures. I'm going to have to revisit this polish soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment