Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MAC 'Imperial Flower'

I picked up MAC 'Imperial Flower' recently at the Cosmetics Company store at the local outlet for $10.50, which is a little bit of a savings from the MAC store. I really liked this in the bottle. It was a bright orange shimmer with tones of red. I thought it would look great. Once on my nails, I wasn't crazy about it.

This was the first MAC polish I have used. During the first coat I was amazed at how easy the polish was to work with. No matter how close I got to my cuticles it didn't run (until I got sloppy with the second coat - as you can see on my ring finger). I have two other MAC polishes which I plan to try soon.

I always paint my nails at night. To be honest, by the following afternoon I couldn't wait to get this polish off. I don't know how soon, or if I will be using this again. I feel like it clashed with my skin tone.

Interior lighting.

MAC 'Imperial Flower'

Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight

Interior lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment