Thursday, July 28, 2011

China Glaze 'Bad Kitty'

I've had China Glaze's 'Bad Kitty' for quite some time now and I haven't gotten around to trying it. After wearing Bettina # 45 the other day I realized this would be a great base for 'Bad Kitty'. It was pink, but not pink enough to take away from 'Bad Kitty'.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm really not crazy about the photos below, but I wasn't too crazy about it in person. I I think this may have looked better over a darker base. The glitter is holographic, which doesn't really come through in most of the photos below (have I mentioned that my camera sucks?)

Below is two coats of 'Bad Kitty' over the existing Bettina # 45 mani I was sporting.
China Glaze 'Bad Kitty'














The polish is more holographic than this IRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment