Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bettina # 45

Today I have for you Bettina's # 45. This is another polish from my Bettina haul, all thanks to www.LetThemHavePolish.com. This is a light dusty pink, which on my skin tone is really flattering for a light pink.

I'm not one to wear nudes or light pink. Out of my entire collection, I probably only own about 10 bottles of light pink, and maybe 2-3 colors that are borderline nude shade. I'm all about the brights in the summer, and the dark shades in the winter. Nudes and light pinks are my 'safe for interview' colors and get most of their use by my mother.

I couldn't get enough of this polish. Seriously. The formula was fantastic and it dried shiny even without a top coat. I'm shocked at how drawn I am to this color, although who can blame me?

This is three coats of polish and a coat of Seche Vite. I did a third coat because I'm always concerned about seeing a VNL with light pinks/nudes. There was no VNL, and I didn't need the third coat but I did it anyway.

I seriously can't get enough of my Bettina polishes. I'm already thinking about placing another order and I'm not even 1/2 way through what I already have.

Bettina's  # 45  <3

Absolutely gorgous.


Beautiful.



















Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment