Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPI 'Peach-A-Boo!'

Good Morning! Happy Wednesday! We are half way through the week and closer to the weekend. Today's post feature's OPI's 'Peach-A-Boo!' from their Retro Fun In The Sun collection from 2008. Before we go any further, before I bought this I thought for sure this was part of a Halloween collection. I feel Boo has nothing to do with summer lol.

I had a bad nail break (as you can see) so I wanted a lighter manicure color. I had to file all of my nails down quite a bit.

'Peach-A-Boo!' is a sheer peach polish with duochrome pink and gold shimmer. It's really unique and it changes colors depending on the angle.  At some angles it really flashes pink, other angles gold. At other angles it looks nude (like it's not even on my nail).

The photos below are 3 coats of 'Peach-A-Boo!' with no top coat.



2 comments:

  1. It looks peachy! :-) I saw this one at TJ Maxx a few months ago,but didn't pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually where I bought it! LOL. It was part of a 2 pack, which was only $6.99 (the main selling point!)

    ReplyDelete