Friday, September 2, 2011

Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'

Good morning! My swatches for today are Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple'. I picked this one up while I was in Miami, but I had so many close calls for purchasing it before. I'm finally glad I did. During my dusty hunts I would ALWAYS pick this one up hoping it just might be from the Northfork Collection.

'Mint Candy Apple' is from the Winter 2009 collection but I'm pretty sure it's now part of their core collection as I still see it in stock at Ulta. It's a creme seafoam green with blue undertones. It's actually a little more blue than I expected and leans more aqua than green. I actually like this a lot more than I expected to.

Formula was decent. It was more watery than I would have liked but not terrible to work with. The first coat went on kind of streaky but evened out with the second.

The photos below are two coats of 'Mint Candy Apple' with no top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment