Monday, September 19, 2011

China Glaze - Flying Dragon

Good Morning! Happy Monday! First off I want to say Welcome to the new followers I've gotten in the past few weeks.  :)

Today's post is focused on China Glaze Flying Dragon. I had seen Flying Dragon so many times and never picked it up because I have so many magentas like this. I saw this last week on the shelf at a beauty supply store and I thought to myself - how can I NOT own this? So I grabbed it.

Flying Dragon is a purple/magenta polish with lighter purple and blue microglitter. I love the glitter in this and it really makes it stand out, in my opinion.

I really liked the formula on Flying Dragon, I thought it was easy to work with. It does dry matte like a neon, but that's not something a coat of Seche Vite can't fix.

The photos below are two coats of Flying Dragon and a coat of Seche Vite.






















As always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog.
Check back tomorrow, because I have an AMAZING layering combo featuring Flying Dragon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, chica, I'm dying to know what your layering combo is! Flying Dragon looks great on you, and I can't believe we bought it at about the same time.

    ReplyDelete