Sunday, September 18, 2011

Julep 'Sienna'

Happy Sunday! Back to work tomorrow :(  Today's post is the final review of the Julep polishes I received this month.  I'm excited to see what is going to come in September's box. I googled the 'It Girl' box for September and it's coming with a yellow polish. I may request another box pull lol.

'Sienna' is a gold shimmer polish. I wasn't expecting to like this. When I got the box I loved it in the bottle. On my hands I hated it. I swatched it and took it right off. Maybe I could wear this around the holidays but not now.

Formula on 'Sienna' was great. This could have been a one coater if I was more careful.
The swatches below are two coats of 'Sienna' and no top coat.

(Check out the last photo - this window like decal is on the side of the bottle. I HATE it!)



What the hell is this window like decal on 1 side of the bottle?!?! I hate it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment