Saturday, September 17, 2011

Julep 'Emilie'

Good Morning! The posts today and tomorrow are basically a continuation of yesterday's post. I'm going to review the Julep polishes that came in my box this weekend. First up is 'Emilie' and tomorrow will be 'Sienna'.

'Emilie' is a medium green creme. I was excited because I don't have a dupe for this in my stash, but I've read it's a dupe for OPI's 'Jade Is The New Black' which I never bought (and now I don't have to). I like it because it's not too dark, and it's not too light.

The formula was amazing! It was almost a one coater. I wasn't sure if I should even do a second coat but I went forward with it.

The photos below are two coats of 'Emilie' and a coat of Seche Vite.
(Sorry for the lack of clean up - things are changing soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment