Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kleancolor 'Teal' Crackle

Since my first post today was my Konad attempt, I figured I would throw another artsy polish swatch in for today.

I thought I was for sure over the shatter and crackle effect. I saw the Kleancolor Crackle collection at a beauty supply store and my boyfriend actually pointed this out and said he liked it. I figured I would give it a try and I actually really like it. Maybe I'm not over crackle just yet lol.

First off, the polish is simply called 'Teal'. I NEED this color in a regular polish, it's amazing. It's more teal in real life, it's pulling blue in the photos. The effect is definitely more cracked than some of the other 'shatters'. My polish wasn't 100% dry before I put this on so I think that's why I have some wrinkles on two nails.

This is 1 coat of Kleancolor 'Teal' crackle over Essie's 'Borrowed & Blue', no top coat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still not over crackle polishes myself, and I do like that teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crackles don't work on dry polishes. they flake off. Your base has to be slightly tacky. kind of a pain in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete