Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OPI Coral Reef

Good Morning! Today I have OPI Coral Reef from their It's Summer For Shore collection in 2003. I wish I had better photos for you, the weather in NY has been less than sunny lately. I wore this polish for two days hoping for sun and it never happen. I got two quick sunlight pictures and then my camera batteries died.

Coral Reef is (obviously) a coral polish with holographic shimmer. In my opinion it leans orange as well. The holographic shimmer in this is subtle yet strong enough to stand out. Formula was great and easy to work with. Because this polish is black label, this is before the OPI Pro-wide brush days (Yay!)

The photos below are three coats of Coral Reef and one coat of Seche Vite (I don't feel that SV killed the holo in this at all). I still have 2 bottles of Coral Reef available for sale under the blog sale page :)





3 comments: