Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zoya Zuza

Hey all! I'm here with a late night post. Sorry for being a bad blogger lately. Sometimes I feel like I barely have time to paint my nails at night. I have to get better at my time management so that I can get back on track. I must have at least 30-40 mani pics, to the point I'm getting overwhelmed. I hope to get it all together sooner than later.

Anyway, here are some quick swatches of Zoya Zuza. Zoya's website describes Zuza as "Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green."  Everything about this just reminded me of a mermaid. The formula was easy to work with, and the pictures below are 2 coats of Zuza and a coat of Out the Door.

(Sorry for the cuticle flooding -_-   I missed that previously)




I like how this polish has just the slightest hint of yellow to it. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I kind of want this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite Zoyas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves this shade it seems - I so cannot wear aqua/teals - no idea why but they all look horrible on me and I have tried a ton of 'em over the years. No go on fingers or toes. Looks like I have some horrible cuticle disease going on despite my cuticles are perfect! It has to be that lobster hand thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete