Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zoya Arizona

Good Morning! Super quick post for today. I'm going through some older swatches, which is why my nails look so much longer than yesterday's post (which is current). I'm still trying to find the best length for my nails. I even think they may be a smidge too long here. Thoughts? From the side they look like they are entering the land of duck nails (I will not go there! haha)

Anyway, up for review today is Zoya Arizona. Zoya's website describes Arizona as "Softened bright citrus orange with a muted cream finish. This orange is bright but also very soft, giving it a fun, orange sherbet-like look on the nails."  To me, this looked less like sherbert and more like mac and cheese lol. This was a huuuuge lemming for me. Formula was easy to work with and I used two coats and a coat of Out the Door for the pictures below.



Sorry for the cuticle flooding on the ring finger  :0/
The day I wore this I did think about Kraft Mac & Cheese each time I looked down at my hands. It's super cute and summery.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a fan of oranges (because they tend to look positively horrific on me) but I want this one so bad!! It is so bright and cheerful, and I love the name (I really want to visit Arizona!!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an orange polish like this one! It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you...I tend to avoid orange.

    ReplyDelete