Monday, July 2, 2012

Nail-Venturous Humble Bee

Good Morning all! Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a good day today, I know it's hard to transition from weekend to work day. Today I have another indie swatch for you, Humble Bee by Nail-Venturous. Humble Bee was a huge lemming of mine, and when NVL opened shop on Etsy I was beyond excited when I got it in my cart.

Humble Bee has small yellow and black matte glitter pieces in a clear base. I wanted to love this, but it gave me extreme lobster hands in person. As soon as I put it on I could tell it was clashing with my skintone. I'm around NC20/NC25 and have some redness in my hands. Formula was ok, it was a little thick but spreadable. For the swatches below I used three coats of Humble Bee and topped it off with Seche Vite.



Did anyone catch the escapee blue glitter on my ring finger? It was randomly in the polish lol. My mother is constantly saying I have too many polishes, but when she saw this one she instantly said she thought it was neat. Of course she compliments one that doesn't totally work for me, haha.  

Nail-Venturous is currently closed on Etsy for what is described as a long break. You can still purchase this from Ninja Polish though. :)

12 comments: