Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Non-Ring Finger Accent Mani

Morning! This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is a non-ring finger accent mani. I debated about what finger I wanted to use for about a week and then I finally decided on not one, but two accent fingers. I was hoping it would pull this look together a little better for me.

For my main polish I used Bettina 187, which is not color accurate in these photos. In person it's a shade darker and leans more purple/maroon than what it looks here. I couldn't find my other camera, so this was the best I could do. I then used 1 coat of China Glaze Dollhouse for the accent glitter on my ring and pinky fingers. On my ring finger I carefully dotted the glitter, but due to the dim lighting in my room I wasn't as successful with my pinky nail.



I didn't love this, mainly due to the clumped glitter on my pinky nail. So I started over using Bettina 187 and Bettina Flip Flop....




Still not 100% in love. What I am in love with is Bettina Flip Flop, but I won't get into that because I have an entire blog post coming up for it. It definitely deserves it.

Don't forget to check out my twinsies and Blogger Love Week 2!! Blogger Love Week 2 is featured on Nory's blog here....

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth



12 comments:

  1. More Bettina! I need to try this brand!

    And YAY you did the same 2 as me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the both! Awesome glitter for the first and cute color combo for the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH!! I love the glitter accent! But I LOVE glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flip Flop looks awesome! I wish we had Bettina where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both looks! Color blocking is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wish I had access to Bettina. Love both of these looks!

    ReplyDelete