Monday, July 9, 2012

Fly-Ceratops by Two Birds One Store

Good Morning and happy Monday. I hope that everyone had a good weekend. I haven't received nail mail in a few weeks, but I placed an order with Sarah from See Sarah Swatch for some franken minis from her Etsy shop, Two Birds One Store. When she premiered swatches of her Matte About Summer collection in one of her blog posts I knew I had to order. I got the package on Saturday and as soon as I opened the package I thought....OH EM GEE!

I ordered Fly-Ceratops and Summertime Girls from her new collection. I had a hard time deciding which to try first, but I closed my eyes and went with Fly-Ceratops. Fly-Ceratops is made up of three different color and size glitter pieces. We've got tiny yellow, larger blue and even larger black glitter in a clear base. It's made up of square glitter, which I really love. I used three coats, which I found easy to apply. I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite and walked around with this awesomeness Sunday afternoon....



I'm really loving this. The cashier at Sally's even commented on my nails. I tried to explain it was an indie polish from Etsy and she looked at me like I had 10 heads. Come on Sally girls! lol

You can pick this up from Sarah's Etsy store, Two Birds One Store once she gets back. She's out of town until mid-August but is planning a large restock at that time. You can go to Etsy and sign up to be notified once she returns. I'm already trying to decide which I'm going to order next.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! The black glitter makes it stand out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool! I wonder what this would look like layered over black...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo awesome! I can't wait to try mine. I'm thinking of layering it over grey. :)

    ReplyDelete