Monday, July 30, 2012

Nails Inc Sweets Way

Hey all! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I recently picked up all four of the Sprinkle polishes from Nails Inc. I originally intended to purchase two, but I stalked so many Sephora stores that when someone finally agreed to get them out of the back for me I took all four. I wanted Pudding Lane the most, so I figured I would save the best for last. I was a little unsure about Sweets Way, so I figured I would wear this one first.

Sweets Way turned out to be absolutely amazing once on the nail. If it's not my absolute favorite from the collection, it's definitely the runner up. Sweets Way has a milky white base with light blue, light pink and silver glitter. The formula was so opaque that after the first coat I questioned whether or not I need another. The milky white base became more opaque with the second coat. The formula was easy to work with and the glitter wasn't fussy and needed no extra glitter placement. This did dry with very slight texture. I can't rave about this one enough.

The photos below show 2 coats of Sweets Way and a coat of Seche Vite....





Love love love. This definitely reminded me of cupcake frosting. My boyfriend said it reminded him of babies. I much prefer the cupcake frosting lol

9 comments:

  1. Now I really can't wait to get my bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You do.....not trying to be an enabler or anything....lol

      Delete
  3. NEED NEED NEED

    So, I want all 4. The other day I was shopping online at Sephora, and was thisclose to free shipping, and it was over $50 with tax and shipping anyway, so I decided to add one of these. Wouldn't you know, even though this was my fave, it is not the one I got? I got the grey one, mainly because I have not really seen it online :D

    ReplyDelete