Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Crackle Polish (OPI Shatter & Milani Dress Maker)

Good Morning! Today's Twinsie Tuesday topic is a crackle polish. I haven't played with my OPI Shatter in months! I've long banned this polish, using the excuse that this trend is over. When forced to pull this out last night I remembered how much I really enjoyed Shatter. I remember going on the wild goose chase to find it and I've easily went through at least 1 of my 3 bottles. The one thing I remember about Shatter is that it's a mani saver for lazy days. My manicure was not fresh in the least, but once layered with Shatter you can't see the imperfections. Perfect! lol

For the photos below I used 3 coats of Milani Dress Maker, 1 coat of Shatter and 1 coat of Seche Vite.




Remember to check out my Twinsies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth

12 comments: