Monday, April 2, 2012

March's Haul

Good Morning! I can't believe it's April already!!!  I've been really good with the "low-buy" that I put myself since January. I've come to understand that I don't need every single bottle of nail polish that I like. With that being said, March was the month of the indie polish haul lol. Indie polish seems to be the newest phenomenon and while I like most of what I see, I'm trying to refrain from buying. I've loved Lynnderella since before she even got hooked up with Llarowe, and I've recently been STALKING trying to get polishes from Amy at I'm Feeling Nail Venturous. Her polishes are hands down some of the best I've seen.

With that being said, it's photo time for the hauls.....

From NinjaPolish.com:

Jessica Iridescent Eye (dead on Chanel Peridot dupe), Nail Venturous Floam, Nail Venturous Orange You Unique?



I'm in LOVE with Floam. No joke, I've worn it three times since I've gotten it. I have photos and I plan to post super soon. Floam is so great that it's cutting the line in regards to backlogged swatches. I'm a little unsure about Orange You Unique, the base looks a little funky. My boyfriend saw the bottle and instantly hated it. I'm dying to get my hands on a bottle of Humble Bee. Humble Bee may be my biggest lemming right now.

And now time for my Llarowe/Lynn haul. My last name happens to fall at the end of the alphabet. All through school I had to wait for almost every single person in the classroom to be called for attendance before my name was called. At work, when handing out pay stubs they go in alphabetical order.  To this day I'm still waiting for things due to where my last name falls in the alphabet. When Llarowe announced how she would be handling the wish list filling for the Lynnderella polishes, I almost died. I had a feeling that I would be on the second rotation where she started at Z and worked her way forward.

I waited patiently as she filled the first rotation. I tried to keep it off my mind as much as possible. I expected to get a few polishes when she finally got to the second rotation. When I got my invoice I literally yelled "YES!" out loud in the middle of my house. While my wallet cringed, I rejoiced lol.

My Lynnderella haul.....
(three of these were bought for me by a friend, but I received them around the same time so I included them)

Gigantic! Only half fit in my mailbox, the other half was hanging out. The USPS guy was lucky this wasn't stolen or it didn't rain. I would have killed someone.

























Not the best photos, but you get the idea. I've only worn Mercurial so far.  I'm having a hard time deciding what order to wear them, and what to layer them over. I have some ideas, but nothing set in stone. As much as I love my Lynns they are so difficult to remove. Even with the foil method it's about 10-15 minutes, so I leave these for weekend wear this way if I put them on Thursday night they are lifting by Sunday night lol.

8 comments:

  1. WoW!! That's a lot of Lynnderellas! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.god! That's a GREAT haul!!!!!!! you're a lucky girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats a crap load of lynnderella's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, please I am your follower and I live in Brazil. Could you tell me where you buy these glazes Lynderella? Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only place you can buy Lynnderella currently is www.Shop.Llarowe.com. The ordering process is currently closed. There is currently a wish list rotation going around, but she will be accepting new wish lists once the current rotation is filled. You need to check her website regularly. It also helps to follow her on Facebook, you can find her under Llarowe. They retail for $15 USD but she does ship internationally. If you have any other questions let me know, I can try to help you out :)

      Delete
  5. I will check this out tomorrow morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete