Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Skittles Mani

Hello! It's another Twinsie Tuesday post. This week's theme was a skittle mani, another mani that pushed me beyond my comfort zone lol. While I wouldn't typically wear a skittle mani on a regular basis, I would definitely rock this on my toes! I decided to go bright and summery with some of my Color Club polishes.

In person, these went together SO good. On camera, I had trouble getting them to photograph accurately. I'd like to blame it on the fact that some are creme and some have a bit of a jelly finish. I must have taken at least 30 photos, so here are the best of the bunch......


Thumb: The Lime Starts Here (3 coats)
Pointer: Jackie Oh! (3 coats, not 100% color accurate. This is HOT pink, no signs of coral)
Middle: Age of Aquarius (2 coats, a shade darker IRL)
Ring: Disco Dress (2 coats, just slightly more purple IRL)
Pinkie: Wham! Pow! (2 coats)


Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie  Tuesday ladies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

13 comments:

  1. These colors are so hot! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They go together really well! Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Such fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love love love your colors choices! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THESE!! it's the perfect summer skittle mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neons! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my camera made photographing my skittles difficult too. luckily they looked better on my blog pics than they did on the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are all so pretty! I especially like the green :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! i love the colors you used for this mani :D

    ReplyDelete