Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Nude Polish (China Glaze FYI)


Good morning ladies! Today's Twinsie Tuesday post is all about a nude polish. I don't have a lot of nude polishes. I haven't found the perfect nude polish for my skin tone, but the one I own that I like most is a nude holographic. (I definitely have a thing for holos lol)

China Glaze FYI is the nude linear holographic from the OMG Collection. When I originally bought this polish I wasn't in love with it. It looked a little boring and plain, but I couldn't leave it behind because # 1 it's holographic, # 2 it's hard to find. When I first put this polish on a few months back I was really impressed.

Besides being nude this polish isn't boring. It's complimentary to my skin tone and the formula is like butter. My swatches show two easy coats of FYI. This is more holographic in person than shown in my photos. My camera had a hard time picking up the holo in this polish.

I apologize for the sea of cuticle oil in these swatches. I thought I massaged it in fully.....whoops!



What's your favorite nude polish?

I'm excited to see what the other Twinsie Tuesday ladies picked. Don't forget to check them out here:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

12 comments: