Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Go To Polish (In This Case....Nail Venturous Floam!!)


Well helloooo :)  Today's Twinsie Tuesday topic is our go to polish/mani. The first polish that came to mind was OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. I spent an entire winter a few years back wearing LPAD. I think I have about 5-6 bottles of LPAD, and about 3 bottles of Lincoln Park After Midnight in my stash. I then realized that I can't call it my go to mani, since I haven't worn it in about a year. I have so many untried that I am trying to get to, that I sometimes feel guilty going back to some of my older polishes.

I decided to pick a polish I'm currently obsessed with, since it's my current go to mani. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I recently got Nail Venturous Floam from NinjaPolish.com. Since I got this polish in the mail about two weeks ago, I have worn this three times! Everytime it chipped I would redo the nail. I finally changed my mani last night. Floam is pure amazing in a nail polish bottle. It's tiny tiny green, blue and yellow glitter particles in a clear base.  It dries pretty matte. Even with a coat of Seche Vite it didn't give off the normal shine and it would. Formula is a little thick but not difficult to work with, you just have to go a little slower. It was fully opaque in two coats.




You can get Floam from www.NinjaPolish.com. Nail Venturous also has an Etsy shop, but she is currently closed. From what I've read you have to do quite a bit of stalking to get your hands on a bottle too. (I'm dying to get my hands on a bottle of Humble Bee!!)

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie Tuesday ladies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

17 comments:

  1. Ha, this is perfect since you just posted that you wore this three times already! It's a very cool polish and looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't think of any other go-to polish :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I've seen Floam around a bit too, looove this cool polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floam! One of my favorite polishes too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog post is what created this lemming for me, so thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Nail Venturous has so many great polishes. Now I just need to begin stalking once she opens shop....

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Mine too! Once I saw this I started remembering other childhood items...like Gak from Nickelodeon lol

      Delete
  6. Floam! I've seen it so much, I've got to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO jealous!!! ahhhh it's beautiful! i see why it's your go-to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy if you have your hands on a bottle of this precious wonder to keep reaching for it! I have enjoyed this week's theme for TTues the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This one was a challenge for me. Wait till you see the ones coming up ;)

      Delete