Friday, April 6, 2012

Models Own Pinky Brown

Happy Friday! I normally don't post this late in the day but I had some time to catch up and figured what the heck? lol.

Today I have Models Own Pinky Brown from the Beetlejuice collection. I did a swap a few months back with an amazing girl from across the pond and she sent me the entire Beetlejuice collection. I had such a hard time deciding which to use first, so I grabbed this one and went for it. Pinky Brown is just that.....pink and brown. It's a duochrome with a very shimmery finish. For the most part the polish is a dark maroon/pink but the flash of golden brown gives it character. It was opaque with two coats (I keep my coats on the medium/thick side)





Does anyone else own the Beetlejuice collection? I'm not sure which to try next :)

6 comments:

  1. I was a little disappointed in Emerald Black, but Aqua Violet was almost a beautiful as Pinky-Brown. And now thanks to this post, I have to get this one--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I apologize to you and your wallet. Emerald Black may be the last one I try. I find that I'm really leaning to spring colors now that it's getting warmer.

      Delete
  2. I have a the Beetlejuice collection and like Jammies was disappointed in a # of the shades. the Pink-Brown looks good on you. However something in the gold in it just overwhelms me at times. I don't wear reddish browns well however - they make my hands look really ruddy. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also have a problem with certain colors making my hands look ruddy. I don't mind the golden bronze/brown flash in this polish, but I can't pull off a polish like OPI Warm & Fozzie (that polish looked terrrrrrible on me lol) :)

      Delete