Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OPI A Roll in The Hague

Hiya! Super quick post today. I have a pretty cool layering combination using OPI A Roll in The Hague, but I wanted to give ARiTH it's own post due to the fact that once I threw something extra over this, I was unable to photograph it's true color.

OPI A Roll in The Hague is from the Holland Collection. The photos below show two coats of OPI A Roll in The Hague topped with a coat of Seche Vite. Formula was easy to work with and it was opaque in two coats.



Sorry for the dry cuticles. This NY weather is freaking out my skin and nothing seems to help! It was over 80 degrees yesterday and they are forecasting a high of 62 for today.  I caught a quick photo of the sun through my sunroof on my lunch break yesterday....

If April showers bring May flowers and we haven't had any showers....what the hell is May going to be like? I'm not a big fan of the heat. If I have to live somewhere where it's hot I rather be in Florida where the water is at least clear and blue!

I'll be back tomorrow :)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I know the feeling about weather, it can be crazy in the spring here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't even know how to plan my outfits for the week lol

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with this color on you. It's just perfect.

    And this weather is killing me too. When did NYC become the hub of climate change??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I wish I knew!! I'm worried about what the summer is going to be like.

      Delete