Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings

I'm back today with the layering mani I spoke about yesterday. I started with two coats of OPI A Roll in The Hague and topped it off with two coats of Lynnderella's Cauldron Drippings. I can't say enough about this mani, so I'm just going to get straight to the photos....




I'm in love. There's so much going on, but it all falls together just perfectly.

I know not everyone loves Lynnderella polishes or the drama surrounding them. While I don't enjoy the drama that was created (mainly through Facebook, IMO) I really do love these polishes. What is your opinion on Lynnderella polishes?

4 comments:

  1. !! i love this combination! i've been trying to figure out summery ways to use cauldron drippings and i loooove this. i wore it over cult nails scandalous and i liked that too:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and beautiful combination! I've liked all of the Lynnderella polishes I've seen, but haven't loved them enough to fight for them or pay the out-of-my-budget prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out about Lynnderella too late.From all the swatches I've seen,I have a dozen lemmings now that I probably won't ever own.I think her polishes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete