Monday, November 7, 2011

Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora

Today's post features one of my biggest lemmings, Sephora-212. Sephora by OPI (aka $OPI), per the Sephora website is described as "opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter". I would consider this one a very muddy, bronze with flakies and small holo glitter (which seemed to stay mostly stuck to the sides of the bottle). While it's a nice polish, it didn't live up to my expectations 100%. I actually picked this up at the Sephora in Times Square (#212 for which it's named).

The photos below are two coats of Sephora-212 and a coat of Seche Vite.
The top photo is taken indoors with a flash.


6 comments:

  1. So so crazy pretty.. I love the flakes & the glitter all in one:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you and the holos. I'm so jealous! They're all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!

    I can't help myself with the holos. Holos and cremes are my thing. Glitter too....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for saving me the cash!!! i've been lusting after this for SOOO long. loved some swatches i saw this summer & LOVED the 212-reference. but i have a nfu #60 that's better. (no holo, but it doesn't look like you get much anyway) =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to look into NFH # 60 now ;)

    ReplyDelete