Saturday, November 19, 2011

OPI At Your Quebec and Call

I was recently in Nordstrom when I swatched Chanel's Peridot and fell in love. Luckily for my wallet, they were sold out. (I also fell in love with Graphite, also sold out). I ran around the mall like a maniac and it was sold out everywhere I went.

I then remembered that I had OPI At Your Quebec and Call at home. It was a long time lemming that I had to have, I bought it online and never used it. I feel guilt about buying things and not using them, so this was constantly in the back of my mind. I thought this would fill my void for Peridot, but as expected it's not a dupe.

At Your Quebec and Call is from the Canadian collection of 2004. It's a black label and a little more HTF, but you can score it on Victoria's Nail Supply for a very reasonable price. At Your Quebec and call is a medium green with olive/golden shimmer. It can be a bit brush strokey if you aren't careful.  Since it's a black label, this polish is a little more on the thin side.

The photos below are three coats of At Your Quebec and Call and a coat of Seche Vite.

Sorry for the excess of cuticle oil. I'm glad I remembered to put it on before taking the photo, but I forgot to rub it in LOL  ::head desk::




2 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely polish! I've never seen it before! :D You always post great swatches so I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here:

    http://thepolishedpanda.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you sooo much! I appreciate it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete