Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Misa Toxic Seduction and OPI Rainbow Connection

Toxic Seduction is right! This polish is amazing! Today's post features Misa Toxic Seduction. I'm not even sure how to describe this polish accurately. It's dark and looks almost black in certain lighting, but it's not. It's almost a deep emerald green but there's a little bit of teal hidden in there. It's got a gorgeous shimmer and this is just a win. Seriously. I'm so impressed with Misa right now.

I didn't want to remove this polish on the second day. I had no tip wear, no chips, nothing. You will see, that I picked at the polish on my ring finger but that was my fault, not the polishes. Instead of taking it off I decided to put OPI Rainbow Connection over it and I ruined it :(

I wasn't head over heels in love with OPI Rainbow Connection, but it was nice. I didn't need another multi glitter, but picked it up because of all the hype. I wondered if this could be the next Mad As A Hatter?!?! I almost want to say this is over rated, but maybe I need to try it over another polish.  Maybe a different combination would 'wow' me. Thoughts??

The photos below are two coats of Misa Toxic Seduction and a coat of Seche Vite.
The last photo shows one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection.



1 comment:

  1. toxic seduction is in my shopping cart on head2toe, waiting for me to take the plunge!!

    ReplyDelete