Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lynnderella Bibbity Bobbity Boo Blue

Good Morning! Today I have another Lynnderella polish for you - Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo Blue. BBBB has numerous shades of blue square and hexagon glitter in a blue base. I can pick out teal, navy, royal and light blue glitter, along with a few pieces of purple/magenta glitter.

Formula was easy to work with, and I could have used less layers and saved more polish. I layered 3 coats of BBBB over 1 coat of China Glaze Calypso Blue and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite. I missed getting a bottle shot of this :(



6 comments:

  1. haha, I have this on right now [with a base of revlon royal]! I love the dark blue base, it really shows off the glitters:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of a pet store aquarium. Very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is going to sound a little weird but, your nails look *exactly* like mine - to the point that I feel like I'm looking at my own. I've seen other girls nails that look a little like mine but you're are DEAD ON! We both have that weird squoval pointer and middle finger and suare ring and pinky. I feel like if I try and make them all the same shape, it looks weird. Like, if I straighten out my pointer and middle finger or round out my ring and pinky finger, they look funny. LOL Awww, we're hand twins. :) I wish I had a good camera because, I'd recreate one of your swatch photos and email it to you with one of yours and see if you can tell the difference. LOL Anyway - weirdo rant over.

    Bibbity Bobbity Boo Blue is really pretty but, I'd be afraid of it being too bumpy and would need 2 or 3 coats of top coat and then it would be too thick. lol It's definitely a unique color. I wish her polishes were a little cheaper and didn't have that 5 bottle minimum cuz, I'd love to get some - some of her creations are gorgeous and really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @Kellie - hand twins? That's hysterical. I don't care if your camera sucks, or if you don't have this polish - send me a pic! My pointer finger never looks right, it looks crooked. And my ring finger looks SO much bigger than the rest of my nails in some photos lol

    ReplyDelete